Sunday, July 26, 2009

Today Was an "Other" Day

Some days are better than others. Today was one of the "others".

Being Sunday, there was no therapy scheduled. I was with her for all three meals, and she ate OK. But she was not very perky, and after lunch she began to have pain in her gall bladder area again. That persisted the rest of the day, and I left her with the nurse changing the dressing on the drain that is installed there, to see if that would help.

For most of the afternoon, our daughter Kim and our good friend: "the other Kim" were there to visit and hold her hand.

By the time dinner came, I fed her in her room as she didn't want to get up. I expect this issue will be resolved tomorrow, one way or the other. I'd rather report more progress than more pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment