Wednesday, July 29, 2009

An Open Letter to Dr. Sultana

Dr. Geoffrey Sultana
Auburn Regional Medical Center
Acute Rehab Center
202 North Division St.
Auburn, WA 98001

Dear Dr. Sultana:

This note is to express my deepest gratitude for the wonderful care you and your staff of professionals provided for my wife Bettie, this past month. Though I’m grateful to have her home now, the departure from your facility was something like the bittersweet emotion of a graduation.

Of course, it was a graduation in a sense, a shared triumph of Bettie’s indomitable spirit plus the skill and dedication of your staff. You folks have helped turn a personal tragedy into a growth opportunity and headed her toward a successful recovery. A mere "Thank you" hardly seems sufficient.

Please share this note with your people and tell them how very impressed I am with them all. I hear it said that it is hard to find good help nowadays. Well, you have pulled it off in spades. Keep doing what you are doing; society needs (the people and) places like Auburn Acute Rehab.

Most sincerely,

Richard L. Aitkins

1 comment:

  1. Having been at the Rehab Center when Bettie was I echo Dick's praise. They were wonderful to work with and for. A little pushy sometimes but I guess only when needed.

    ReplyDelete