Friday, June 26, 2009

Oh Dear, Dick Has Taken a Mistress

Sorry to admit it, but yes, it's true. Don't blame it all on me though ... it's Steve, he made me do it. My second son, Steve, flew up from his home in San Francisco the day this happened. Being a entrepreneur web developer, he can work from anywhere. He has contacts throughout the web-world. He had this acquaintance that he thought I should meet: blogspot.com and she, in turn, introduced me to BettiesChallenge. Well we kinda put it together as a team. I couldn't help myself. There was this instant attraction. As soon as our eyes met, I knew I was hooked.

We could talk, ya know? Don't get me wrong, I love talking to Bettie even now. Coaxing words and phrases out of her is like panning for gold. Each nugget bringing the promise of a rich future that I had only hoped for until it appeared in the pan. But you know, a guy needs to communicate ... really communicate. This "mistress" lets me do that, mostly unfettered, say anything I want, any time of the day or night ... she's great.

We're not going to do anything illicit here ... I wouldn't do that to Bettie. Never have. Never will. We'll just unburden ourselves...and feel better.

You do understand, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment