Saturday, June 27, 2009

Let's make this Give and Take

When I began this blog, I mentioned that it might turn out to be therapy for me, beside being informational on Bettie's condition. That does seem to be happening, though I think it would be more so if more readers would venture to join in the conversation. If you want to comment in private, just send a traditional e-mail with BettiesChallenge in the subject line.

You can identify yourself by name or with an anonymous ID, it doesn't matter. Speaking of IDs, a funny thing happened: I received a comment from a "Gradpa Jim". I didn't know anyone with that ID, however he signed it at the bottom "Brother Jim". So I'm thinking: "Hmm, Brother Jim...where did we go to church where everyone called each other Brother? Hmm. Oh well, I'll probably hear from a lot of people I don't know." Only later did I wake up and realize that it was my own brother, Jim!

Anyway, I'm interested in hearing from you. I've loved the supportive comments and I'm especially interested if you have experience with stroke and recovery. Tell me your story or better yet, tell us your story.

No comments:

Post a Comment