Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Results of the Biopsy 2

In my over-long post about singing, I mentioned that we will see the doctor on Monday. That was yesterday and we did see the doctor. It was a fairly routine trip to Dr. Schumer, our primary care doctor to have Bettie's weekly blood consistency test. (Being on a blood thinner requires close monitoring to keep it not too thin and not too thick, to put it in non-medical terms.)

Doctor Schumer did spend some time with me (alone) discussing where we go from here but he did not go into the specifics of Bettie's condition. That is not his specialty. He referred us to an oncologist and said they would call me later in the day to set an appointment, probably Tuesday.

When I talked later with Dr. Keech's office, we settled on Wednesday morning. So that's when I'll have some real news.

No comments:

Post a Comment