Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A New Look for the Blog

A few days ago I mentioned that hereafter I would only be adding a post to this blog every week or so, but would put in daily comments. Fortunately, I had the good sense to ask my co-editor...the one with the brains, what he thought of that idea. Steve's quick response: "No, no, no..." and he listed several reasons why that was not a good idea. His (better) suggestion was to make more and shorter posts and to title each one something related to the content. Well, duh, what a concept.

The meddling little twit even wanted me to go back and rename all those brilliantly titled posts: "Status - Date - Time" with a title that actually means something.

OK, OK...I did it. All the content is as it was, but every post now has a (clever :-o) title that might give you some reason to want to actually read it. You'd better enjoy it...it took me, like forever.

2 comments:

  1. LOL - Enjoying thoroughly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful new look - no matter how much time it took. I may have to go back and start all over.

    ReplyDelete