Monday, January 11, 2010

Not "The Last Chapter"

I guess I sort of painted myself into a corner by naming the previous two posts "The Last Chapter", although I did say I would post a prologue. Well, I've had numerous requests concerning the blog...but I'm going to continue anyway. (That was supposed to be funny.)

Seriously, I have had a number of readers suggest that possibly some of the most helpful stuff may lie in the future as I move toward the light that I know is out there somewhere. So you can expect the posts to continue for a time. At some point of course, this could become too much about me and would no longer serve to honor its namesake. I'll try not to let that happen.

Before ending this brief post, I'd like to point out an addition that Steve (my editor) and I have added to the blog. If you look just to the right of the post title you'll see a link called:

Bettie's Challenge book

Download & Read all Blog posts (PDF) in chronological order

I've taken all the posts from the Introduction to The Last Chapter and arranged them in chronological order, with a bookmarked table of contents. You can view it in your browser by simply clicking the link. If you want to download it to read in Adobe Reader, print it, share it, or whatever, click the link, then click the "File" menu item and choose "Save As".

Also, we've posted a pdf version of the "program" from the memorial.

2 comments:

  1. You're an interesting writer, Dick. I'll be following along.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will continue to read anything you write on the matter. Hope you are doing okay.

    Sandy Henderson

    ReplyDelete